AST systems can be outfitted with many different options to
fit your needs. A few of our tank options include:
- Rain Hood – A 4 foot steel hood mounted over
the pump platform. This comes with a pre-wired weatherproof
light fixture for lighting the dispensing area.
- Low-Profile Steel Deck – Installed with a
spill containment riser under the dispenser. This keeps
any minor leaks in the dispensing unit contained from entering
onto your property.
- Light Post – Installed with 400 watt light
with photo cell for automatic lighting.
- High Hose Retractor - Fuel both tanks simultaneously
for improved driver production.
- Stage I and Stage II Vapor Recovery – helps
prevent vapors from entering atmosphere. Certain jurisdictions
will require these components for Unleaded Gasoline.
- Pumps & Dispensers – Many different options to choose from.
- Fuel Monitoring – Veeder Root, Robert Shaw
and many other options to monitor the fuel in the tank.
- Card Readers – Fuelmaster, Maximus and many
other card reader systems that can be programmed to report
exactly what you are looking for.
Fuel Management Equipment
Since the second largest expense in the trucking industry
is fuel, it only makes sense that a formal, pro-active fuel
management program will have an immediate and positive impact
on your profit margin. Fuel management systems will help you:
- Increase profits by controlling fuel costs
- Help you avoid volatile market uncertainties
- Budget future costs more accurately
EZ Fuel offers a wide range of card reader systems that can
be customized to your needs. Some of our product lines include
Fuelmaster, Maximus FuelFocus card readers, SCI, and many
more. Please contact
us for more information.
Canopies and Sheds
Canopies and sheds are another product line EZ Fuel offers
with our turn-key installations. Canopies will help:
- Protect your equipment from inclement weather
- Provide adequate lighting to your fuel island
- Keep drivers happy
Our canopies can be custom designed to each installation.
These can be ordered with fascia or no fascia, lights, company
logos, gutter systems and much more. EZ Fuel can also provide
storage sheds to keep all of the fuel island lubricants and
clean up products locked and protected.
Find out more about financing options for our products.